Kaniklides Records and Information Management specialises in the Management of Documents and Records throughout their life-cycle, from creation to disposition.
Kaniklides is the only organisation in its field – possibly European-wide – certified with 8 ISO certificates, ensuring the quality of its services.
• ISO 9001:2015 - Quality Management System
• ISO 27001:2013 - Information Security Management System
• ISO 22301:2014 - Business Continuity Management System
• ISO 45001:2018 - Occupational Health and Safety Management System
• ISO 14001:2015 - Environmental Management System
• ISO 30301:2011 - Information and Documentation / Management System for Records
• ISO/TR 13028 - Information and Documentation - Implementation Guidelines for Digitisation of Records
• ISO 37001 - Anti-bribery Management System
The Information and Records Management Society (IRMS) is the leading professional association for all those engaged in the management, governance or use of information. Established for over 30 years and with a clear commitment to inclusivity across the profession, IRMS now has 1000 members (individual and corporate) in over 30 countries worldwide and in all sectors of the business world - including public and private.